Lowest Cost 2 Tons Automatic Control Flake Ice Machine Maker For seafood y Cooling Use
Flake Ice Machine Features:
1 The temperature of ice is lower and it can reach minus 8 celsius degree below zero
2 Ice is dry and transparent, good looking shape, non-caked, good mobility and sanitary.
3 It has the flake shape so that it has big contact area with refrigerating products and the effect is excellent.
4 Flake shape and no sharp edges, cannot destroy refrigerating products and it is beneficial for storage
5 The thickness of flake ice is 1.8mm-2.5mm. No need to crush and can use at any time.
Flaker ice machine (from 200kg to 60tons per day)
1. The acture ice capacity is subject to ambient and water inlet temperature. Higher temperature, less ice production.
2. Standard power supply: 3P-380V/220V-50HZ/60HZ.
3. Water supply: fresh water, ordinary tap water or groundwater is available.
4. Better to be placed indoor.
5. Flake ice thickness: 1.8-2.5mm.
6. Flake ice temperature: -5°C~-10°C.
7. Standard operating conditions: ambient temperature 25°C, water inlet temperature 18-20°C.
8. Using world-famous refrigerating accessories, like: American Copeland / Germany Bitzer, Denmakr Danfoss expansion valve, Korea PLC control, etc.
Products parameter, 0.3t -30ton/day, air cooling or water cooling<
Lowest Cost 2 Tons Automatic Control Flake Ice Machine Maker For seafood y Cooling Use<
|Ref capacity (KW)||13|
|Evaporating temp. (℃)||-20|
|Condensing temp. (℃)||38|
|Input power (KW)||8.56|
|Compressor input (KW)||7.12|
Best quality components to guarantee the products stablility and reliability:
Bitzer/ GEA/ Copeland/ danfoss compressor, schneider switch,/ danfoss expansion valve for accurate gas flow control, / LS electric controller.
Lier made evaporator , LIER factory processing ability up to 60T
Lier flake ice machine market distribution:
Lier flake ice machien have good cooperator with many countries and regions as South America, South /EAST Asia, Middle east, Europe, etc.
1.Efficient refrigeration - ice temperature approx. -10°C
• Quick heat dissipation
• Slow melting process - products stay fresh longer
• Dry surface
• Virtually no water from melting
• Easy storage
• Attractive appearance
3.Light weight (density 420 kg / m³)
• Up to 30 % lighter than other types of ice
• Easy transport - easy handling
4.Thin ice flakes (1.8 - 2.5 mm)
• Very good product covering
• Big surface, thus good heat exchange
• Little mechanical resistance, thus good mixing behaviour, no damage to the product and to mincer blades
5.Reduced production costs
• High efficiency
• 100 % of water becomes ice, thus no waste of water
6.High reliability - low maintenance
2.Sea food process:
5.Vegetables distribution and fresh-keeping:
Flake ice machine,
tube ice machine,
block ice machine,
Flake ice machine evaporator